This week the focus in on some phrasal verbs with GET.
How can you use it in class:
1) READING TASK - READ FOR THE GIST
Give your students a copy of this comic strips and ask your students the following questions:
- Where was James?
- Who kidnapped him? Why?
- What did James feel like?
2) LEARN NEW VOCABULARY - MATCHING ACTIVITY
3) SPEAKING TASK - PREDICTING ACTIVITY
Ask your students what will happen next.
*They can also write their ideas on a board on www.padlet.com so that next week will be able to check who was the nearest to the exact version.
4) HOMEWORK - FLASHCARDS CREATION
Students create flashcards with the meaning of the new phrasal verbs learnt using https://www.examtime.com/en/flash_card_decks/2139423/edit (free mobile app, too).
Next week a new episode!