Here you are a game you and your students can play under a beach umbrella!
Name of the game: Hit The Target 🎯
Level: B2 upwards
Age: teenagers, young adults, adults
The game can be played individually or in pairs.
Starting from the word indicated by the arrow, reach the center of the target by eliminating all the words included in it, which can be found in any ring, not necessarily in order, according to the rules below.
1) The word can be an anagram of the previous one.
2) It can be a synonym or an antonym of the previous one.
3) It can be a homophone (a word that is pronounced like another word but has a different spelling or meaning, for example some, sum /sʌm/) of the previous one.
4) It can be obtained by adding, removing, or replacing a letter in the previous one.
5)It can be associated to the previous one because of an idiom, collocation or saying.
6) It can form, together with the previous one, the name of a celebrity, or a place.
7) It can be associated to a work of art (book, theater, poetry, etc.), its author, or its title including any genre.
In your answer, you should explain and/or justify each association.
I made the one below for you, have fun and enjoy your summer holidays!
E.g. The first word is WILLIAM, the second word is PRINCE (Prince William), word number 3 is KISS because it's the title of one of Prince's songs.
Last but not the least, here you are template to create your own HIT THE TARGET!
P.s. If you want to know all the answers, leave a comment! ;)