It does not matter what your level is, here you can find some useful tips!
1) Have a weekly lesson at Larissa's Languages (in the picture below you'll find the timetable)
2) Do not have breaks: use English everyday even for a few minutes.
3) Select English as language for your mobile phone.
4) If you have a smarthphone, download a free application to learn English such as https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=es.jmot.ll.en.free&hl=en
5) Read books in English (at Larissa's you will find books in English for any level, from beginner to advanced). If you have an I-phone you can download this free app http://itunes.apple.com/app/id553156246?CMP=EMCGUWEML335
6) Learn a new word or phrase everyday! For example, apply for a mailing list http://dictionary.reference.com/wordoftheday/
7) Repeat new words you have learnt and try to use them as more as possible.
8) Read information you are interested in English (for example this post :-) )
9) Write a sentence or a page of diary every night before going to bed decribing your day.
Enjoy your English!