martedì 16 ottobre 2012

TIPS TO IMPROVE YOUR ITALIAN: Some gestures

WE ALL KNOW ITALIANS TALK WITH THEIR HANDS, SO HERE YOU WILL A FIND A SELECTION OF ITALIAN GESTURES WITH THEIR ENGLISH TRANSLATION. ENJOY IT!

Che puzza!

English translation: What a smell!

Scongiuro.

English translation: Gesturer wants to ward off bad luck.

Un momento!

English translation: One moment please! or May I speak?

Mah!

English translation: Perplexed. Gesturer is undecided.

Ho fame.

English translation: I'm hungry.

Ehi tu, vieni qui! (Ascolta!)

English translation: Hey! Come here, you! (Listen!)

Come?

English translation: What?







Silenzio.

English translation: Silence (keep quiet).

Che peso! (Mi sta qua!)

English translation: I cannot stand this situation/person/thing any longer.

Che sbadato!

English translation: How could I have forgotten?!

Idea!

English translation: I've got an idea!

Perfetto.

English translation: Perfect.

Mettersi il paraocchi.

English translation: To put on blinders. (just to see things one way)

È un po' toccato.


English translation: He's a little crazy.

Giuro.

English translation: I swear it.

Fumare.

English translation: Got a smoke?

Me ne frego.

English translation: I don't give a damn.

OK!

English translation: OK!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento